Always dreamed of taking professional looking photos? Well, it is not difficult to take professional looking photos today with our Smartphones, as they are not equipped with High Resolution Cameras!
In this practical hands-on workshop, we're going to share practical tips to never taking blurry photos again. Learn advanced settings available on SmartPhones, iOS and Android Phones, and photography theory to apply when taking photos!
Min. 10 pax students, Max. 40 pax students.
For classes bigger than 40 pax, an additional trainer will be engaged for the class.
What you'll learn
- Learn practical tips to never take blurry photos again.
- Activate advanced settings available on our SmartPhones that will enable us to take professional photos all with your mobile!
- Learn and apply basic photography theory and apply them immediately during the workshop.
- Hands-on activities to take photos individually or in small groups.
- Trainer feedback on photos and room for improvement
- Basic photo editing with Photo Apps (Optional curriculum)
- Basic graphic design for social media with our smartphone Canva app (Optional curriculum)
4 Modules • Best Selling Course! • 3-4 hour training
Introduction to Mobile Photography6 activities. 70 Min
- 15 MinLearning Objectives + Take 3 photos (People, Object and Scenery)
- 10 MinElements of a good photograph (Theory + Discussion)
- 5 MinLighting vs Natural Lighting
- 10 MinComposition in photography (Rule of Thirds, etc)
- 20 MinHands-on Practice to apply "Photo Composition" Theory
- 10 MinFeedback from trainer on photographs taken via Telegram group
5 key principles in photography3 activities. 45 Min
- 15 MinSharing of photography case study + discussion on key principles in photography
- 20 MinHands-on practice of Mobile Photography (Individual/Pair work)
- 10 MinFeedback from Trainer on Photographs taken via Telegram Group
Photography field trip at location of your choice (optional)4 activities. 90 Min
- 10 MinOutdoor shoot theory and application
- 5 MinLighting Consideration Outdoors
- 60 MinHands-on practice of theory learned outdoors
- 15 MinShare photos taken via Telegram group + Trainer Feedback
Basic Photo Editing with Photo Editing Apps4 activities. 75 Min
- 10 MinFREE Photo Editing Apps
- 15 MinPhoto editing theory + Trainer Demo
- 20 MinHands-on to edit your photos to improve your photographs taken
- 30 MinDesigning social media graphics with Canva (optional module)
Class Portfolios and Resources | FAQs
Meet your Instructors