The objective of this workshop is to unleash the creative potential of students and working professionals, equipping you with the skills to design engaging and visually appealing graphics for social media using Canva.
Through hands-on activities and practical tips, learners will learn how to create eye-catching social media designs that effectively communicate their message and enhance their online presence.
In today's world, social media has become an integral part of our lives. From businesses to individuals, everyone is using social media to share their thoughts, ideas, and products with the world.
However, to create an impact and stand out from the crowd, it's important to have eye-catching and professional-looking designs that can capture the attention of your audience.
This is where Canva comes in - a user-friendly and intuitive graphic design tool that can help you create stunning designs for your social media profiles.
Whether it's creating graphics for your Instagram stories, Facebook posts, or LinkedIn profiles, Canva has a wide range of templates, graphics, and tools that can help you create beautiful and engaging designs in minutes.
In this course, we will cover the basics of social media design, including color theory, typography, and layout.
We will also dive into the various design elements of different social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn, and explore how to create designs that are optimized for each platform in our 2 days curriculum.
By the end of this course, you will have the knowledge and skills to create professional-looking designs that can help you enhance your social media presence and engage with your audience. So, let's get started and unleash your creativity with Canva!
P.S. We have 3 curriculum duration (4.5 / 7.0 / 14 hours) for the Social Media with Canva workshop to equip any individual to the basics of graphic design.
Course customization is available for private or corporate runs with min. 10 pax.
What you'll learn
- Introduction to elements of a good Social Media Graphic
- Introduction to Colour Psychology and Colour Theory
- Explore Colour Palette Resources
- Explore free image and video resources for content creation
- Explore Font types and their applications in Design
- Design Theory, Visual Hierarchy, Dos and Don'ts in Design
- Introduction to Canva Interface, Tips and Hacks
- Beginner Canva Design Hacks for Templates
- Social Media Design with Canva (5 Hour Curriculum)
- Includes Instagram Stories and Short Videos (7 Hour Curriculum)
- Canva for YouTube Thumbnails, Instagram Carousels and more! (14 Hour Curriculum)
Upcoming Course Schedules
- 18 Mar 2024, Monday 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM ( Seats available, F2F class )
- 29 May 2024, Wednesday 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM ( Seats available, F2F class )
- 22 Jul 2024, Monday 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM ( Seats available, F2F class )
Class Portfolios and Resources | FAQs
Meet your Instructors