Always dreamed of taking professional looking photos? Well, it is not difficult to take professional looking photos today with our Smartphones, as they are not equipped with High Resolution Cameras!
In this practical hands-on workshop, we're going to share practical tips to never taking blurry photos again. Learn advanced settings available on SmartPhones, iOS and Android Phones, and photography theory to apply when taking photos!
Learn basic photography theory and application.
Take better photos, whether its Portrait of people, Scenery, Food or Travel.
Start telling your story with photos and moments captured.
What you'll learn
- Learn practical tips to never take blurry photos again.
- Activate advanced settings available on our SmartPhones that will enable us to take professional photos all with your mobile!
- Shot Composition: Ways to start taking amazing photos
- Hands-on activities to take photos individually or in small groups.
- Trainer feedback on photos taken
- Basic photo editing with Photo Apps
- Basic graphic design for social media with our smartphone Canva app (Optional curriculum)
4 Modules • Best Selling Course • 4.0 hour training
Introduction to Mobile Photography6 activities. 70 Min
- 15 MinLearning Objectives + Take 3 photos (People, Object and Scenery)
- 10 MinElements of a good photograph (Theory + Discussion)
- 5 MinLighting vs Natural Lighting
- 10 MinComposition in photography (Rule of Thirds, etc)
- 20 MinHands-on Practice to apply "Photo Composition" Theory
- 10 MinFeedback from trainer on photographs taken via Telegram group
5 key principles in photography3 activities. 45 Min
- 15 MinSharing of photography case study + discussion on key principles in photography
- 20 MinHands-on practice of Mobile Photography (Individual/Pair work)
- 10 MinFeedback from Trainer on Photographs taken via Telegram Group
Photography field trip at location of your choice (optional)4 activities. 90 Min
- 10 MinOutdoor shoot theory and application
- 5 MinLighting Consideration Outdoors
- 60 MinHands-on practice of theory learned outdoors
- 15 MinShare photos taken via Telegram group + Trainer Feedback
Basic Photo Editing with Photo Editing Apps4 activities. 75 Min
- 10 MinFREE Photo Editing Apps
- 15 MinPhoto editing theory + Trainer Demo
- 20 MinHands-on to edit your photos to improve your photographs taken
- 30 MinDesigning social media graphics with Canva (optional module)
Class Portfolios and Resources | FAQs
Meet your Instructors