SkillsFuture has advised us to conduct all trainings via Live Webinars. All our Face to Face training will be on hold till further notice.
Join us on our LIVE Zoom Webinar Zoom Schedules:
✓ 22 April 2020 (Wednesday), 10am to 6pm - 4 seats left
✓ 8 May 2020 (Friday), 10am to 6pm - 6 seats left
✓ 27 May 2020 (Wednesday), 10am to 6pm - 6 seats left
✓ 5 June 2020 (Friday), 10am to 6pm - 6 seats left
✓ 24 June 2020 (Wednesday), 10am to 6pm - 6 seats left
We are extending a one-time 15% discount per pax for earlybird registrations (7 days prior to course run, either by Payment or SkillsFuture Registration with Deposit) for all ZOOM Live Webinar Training.
(Valid till 31 May 2020)
The Course Fee Per Pax will be: $306/pax
(Min. 4 to run the class)
Course Schedules (Face to Face): Conducted as Live Stream via Zoom till further notice.
✓ 9 March 2020 (Monday), PRIVATE RUN
* Note: Due to Covid-19 we limit Face to Face class size to 6 pax so participants can sit 1 metre apart in our training room.
Weekend Course Schedules (Face to Face):
✓ For interested participants, you may enquire with us in our form for weekend schedules at the bottom of our website.
*** ONLINE COURSE LAUNCH ***
We will be launching "Infographics Design for Social Media" as an online course by mid April 2020.
If you are interested, please drop us an email with our form at the bottom of the page to be notified of the launch.
* We do accept Vendors@GOV billing for public runs with min. 2 pax, T&Cs will be shared with you upon enquiry.
* During the course enquiry, we will require the following details for Vendors@GOV participants invoicing:
a) Ministry/Statutory Board:
c) Sub-Business Unit:
d) Attention to:
✓ Course dates will be provided to you upon enquiry.
✓ Course dates are confirmed only when there is min. 6 pax for weekend classes, registrations are processed when we have 4 pax registration for weekend classes.
Training can be held at our office or client's office.
Note: Due to Covid-19, Corporate Min. class size is now 8 pax with 10% discount extended.
Minimum class size, 10 pax (10% discount), Max 25 pax (25% discount).
For corporate training class size bigger than 15 pax, an assistant trainer will be engaged to assist in the class.
Note: Date of Training needs to be booked 21 days prior to course run date with 50% of total training fees paid 21 days prior to enjoy corporate discount.
* Corporate Training can be conducted via Video Conferencing as well, with Zoom/Skype, the format will be the same, but an Introduction Video on "How to use Zoom/Skype" will have to be watched by every participant prior to the online training.
If you and your organization is interested in engaging The Good Designers for Face to Face Training or Live Webinar trainings, please email us to enquire more. (Enquiry Form can be found at the bottom of the webpage)
To Register/Pay in Partial or Full with your SkillsFuture Credits:
** If you are NOT using SkillsFuture Credits, but are self-sponsored, or corporate sponsored, please inform us in the email as you register with us so we can assist you accordingly.
* For government agency participants, we accept Vendors@GOV billing for public runs with min. 2 pax. Alternatively, we accept P.O.s from government agencies to confirm your colleagues registration.
Corporate Runs for HDB, NUS, Ngee Ann Poly, Workforce Singapore (WSG), Ministry of Manpower, Great Eastern, Accenture, DSO Laboratories and more:
Corporate Training: 10 pax (10% discount), 15 pax (15% discount).
Corporate Training can be held at client's office or our training venue.
Booking & payment needs to be done 21 days in advance in order to enjoy corporate discount.
For corporate training, suggested maximum class size, 15 pax.
An additional trainer will be engaged for classes bigger than 15 pax.
CORPORATE TRAINING ENQUIRY: Reach out to The Good Designers at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to engage and/or enquire about "Beautify your PowerPoint Presentations with Infographics" corporate training for your company or organization.
** Min. 8 pax for corporate runs, ability to book your own training date, 21˜30 days in advance.
A practical workshop on how you can create infographics with Microsoft PowerPoint or Mac's Keynote.
By the end of the workshop, participants will be able to create their very own infographics, and learn to apply Visual Content Marketing theory and techniques for better marketing on different platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Email Marketing Campaigns and Website's long-form infographics!
Learn the steps, design process on how to design STUNNING social media and email marketing infographics with Microsoft PowerPoint or Mac's Keynote.
(P.S. Have a look at our participant and course Infographic Portfolios just below "Course Content".)
Each participant will have 1 to 1 consultation time with our Trainer, and create at least 2 of your very own infographic marketing collaterals/ content by the end of our workshop.
If you are in corporate communications, or you are managing your company's social media accounts, or send alot of email campaigns out, infographics work wonders in engagements and conversions!
• Theory on Visual Content Marketing (aka infographics) Statistics on engagement for infographics
• Learn about Ads and Graphics that work on Social Media, Case Study on Good & Bad Graphics and Infographics (Class Discussion)
2. Hands-on activity, Social Media Infographic:
• Learn about colour palettes, and what makes an infographic look good and consistent with your organization, company or brand.
• Create a Social Media Infographic (1080px by 1080px) : Microsoft PowerPoint (Verion 2016 is recommended, otherwise older versions work as well)
• Trainer Demonstration on 1 Social Media Infographic (20 min)
• Participants Hands-on to create 1 Social Media Infographic in 90 min, applying the colour, design, icon and image resources shared.
Here is a class activity social media infographic portfolio example of what you will attempt to create (more portfolios attached below):
• Applying Colour, Graphic & Icons Resources shared in the earlier hands-on activity, we now attempt to create an email marketing infographic together as a class.
• Basic Copywriting Activity : Topic Ideas & Keywords to help brainstorm better Email Marketing Topics for higher click through and open rates.
• Brainstorm Email Marketing Topic Together as a Class, Email Marketing Campaign Design Research, Icon & Graphic Research & Download.
• Create an Email Marketing Infographic (600px by 2000px) : Microsoft PowerPoint (Verion 2016 is recommended, otherwise older versions work as well)
• Design tips and best practices when approaching an email marketing infographic. Layout ideas and consultation time.
• Participants have 90 min to create their very own email marketing infographic after Trainer's Demonstration of an Email Marketing Infographic Topic, Design and Layout Approach & Strategy.
Here is a class activity email marketing infographic portfolio example of what you will attempt to create (more portfolios attached below):
4. Final Q&A and Consultation Time with Trainer
What you will need to bring to class:
1. Laptop & Charger
2. Mouse & Mouse Pad (Recommended)
To Register/Pay in Partial or Full with your SkillsFuture Credits:
1. For corporate trainings that require The Good Designers to provide laptops, please email and share your training requirements with us: email@example.com
2. For corporate trainings bigger than 12 pax, we may recommend to have the corporate training conducted in an alternative venue, Waterloo Centre.
3. Trainings can be conducted at client's office with min. of 8 pax. The Good Designers is able to customize or tweak the course outcomes to suit your company's needs. Please email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Being a web designer by training, she designs, consults and trains individuals in design, seo, digital marketing, digital strategy, and creative topics like Infographics.
She started training and equipping her clients in Facebook Marketing, SEO Marketing, Email Marketing, Infographics and Web Design topics since 2015. Till date, she has conducted more than 1,500 hours of training, and she is an ACTA Certified Trainer.
Charmaine is passionate about training, and helping others through training. She makes learning interactive, practical and fun. She enjoys breaking down complex topics to help participants gain better understanding and find success in the digital marketing campaigns with FREE digital tools available in the market for Entrepreneurs, Trainers, Business Owners, and SMEs to leverage on.
She strongly believes that the training industry needs more courses and training with smaller group of participants that allows them a more conducive environment to learn, ask questions, and have more 1-to-1 time with the trainer.
She has curated more than 15 digital marketing and creative infographics and design course curriculums in the last 2 years, and personally trains and teaches these subjects.
She strongly believes in paying it forward to the community will her knowledge and skill sets. Aside training the public and corporates, she also trains youth-at-risks (in collaboration with MSF) under The Good Designers.
2. Is there a minimum class size to proceed?
Yes. We require a minimum class size of 5~6 people to proceed with the public run scheduled class.
In the event that there is insufficient participants, The Good Designers reserves the right to reschedule the class. Under such circumstances, we will inform you no later than 3 days before the event.
3. What are the hardware or software requirements?
Please bring along a Windows or Macintosh laptop with at least Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 installed.
FREE WiFi provided at our training venue. Internet Access is required during the class, due to online resources that will be shared. If your computer is unable to access internet, please inform us 7 working days in advance so we can prepare the offline resources for you prior to the workshop.
4. What are my transport options getting to the event?
6 Raffles Quay, #15-00, Singapore 048580
Nearest MRT: Raffles Place, take exit "i", we are just after/beside Ascott at Raffles Place.
5. I'm driving, where can I park?
There is parking space at the building 6 Raffles Quay itself at $2.50 per 30 min block.
For weekend classes, we recommend our participants to park at SGX Centre, at $3 per entry.
6. No show policy for public run course.
10 days notice prior to course run, no charge (if class is not full and we did not turn away participants), 5 days notice to course run, $80 admin fee to change date if class has been confirmed and does not have sufficient participants after your postponement. Actual day no show, 100% full course fee penalty.
Corporate Run: No show policy 2 days notice prior to course run, course credits will be given to client for colleagues to join us in any of our public runs that are available in the next 3 months.
We will recommend for clients to send replacement for "No Show" colleagues even on actual day to avoid penalties.
For actual day no show policy, only 50% of course fee credits will be given. However, if an additional trainer has been engaged to assist in the class, no course fee credits will be given to acutal day no show colleagues that did not provide notice.
Infographics, Design, Coding, YouTube Marketing and Digital Story Courses by The Good Designers