Here’s a practical workshop on how you can create infographics with a free to use web-based design software.
By the end of the workshop, participants will be able to create their very own infographics, and learn to apply Visual Content Marketing theory and techniques for better marketing on different platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Brochures and even Websites!
Learn how to use a FREE to use web-based design software to create amazing infographic marketing collaterals.
Have 1 to 1 consultation time with our Trainer, and create at least 2 of your very own infographic marketing collaterals/content by the end of our workshop.
If you are managing social media accounts, infographics work wonders in engagements and conversions.
1. Introduction to the workshop’s objective:
• Theory on Visual Content Marketing (aka infographics) Statistics on engagement for infographics
• Learn about Ads and Graphics that work on Social Media Case Study on Infographics
2. Hands-on activity:
• Creating a Social Media Post: Learn about colour palettes, and what makes a social media post engage and go viral.
• Learn how to create a Social Media Post step by step with Trainer
3. Trainer Demo Hands-on activity:
• Creating an infographic Best practices when creating an infographic Learn how to create an infographic step by step with Trainer
• Design tips for your infographic, and how you can improve on your infographic by choosing the right fonts and colour • Copywriting : Why does good Copy give you better conversions Trainer Demo on Long Form Infographics
4. Hands-on activity:
• Infographics for Brochure / Website
• Define the objective of infographics you want to create
• Optional: You can also create Infographics for Brochure or EDM if you prefer to
• Consultation with Trainer on your infographic content, direction, and objectives.
5. Final Q&A and Consultation Time with Trainer
1. Owns a laptop to bring for the course
2. Web-savvy, as we will be introducing a web-based design software
(a) Laptop and Charger
(b) Chrome Browser Installed (Recommended)
1. Laptop & Charger
2. Mouse & Mouse Pad (Recommended)
1. For corporate trainings that require The Good Designers to provide laptops, do email us about your requirements: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. For corporate trainings bigger than 12 pax, we may recommend to have the corporate training conducted in an alternative venue, WIS@Changi Road 116 Changi Road, #05-01/15 Singapore 419718.
3. If you are able to provide training venue and computer labs, do share with us your requirements even if you will need The Good Designers to shortern, customize or tweak the course outcomes to suit your corporate's needs. Please email to us at email@example.com
Charmaine is the Founder and Creative Director of Sky Digital Agency and The Good Designers.
She has been conducting training since 2015, equipping her clients in Facebook Marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) & Search Engine Marketing (SEM). Till date, she has conducted more than 1,000 training hours.
Charmaine makes learning interactive, practical and fun. She enjoys breaking down complex topics to help participants gain better understanding on Facebook Marketing, SEO & SEM, Infographics Design and more!
She strongly believes that the training industry needs more courses and training with smaller group of participants that allows them a more conducive environment to learn, ask questions, and have more 1-to-1 time with the trainer.
Charmaine is passionate about training, and helping others through training. She strongly believes in paying it forward to the community will her knowledge and skill sets. Aside training the public and corporates, she also trains youth-at-risks (in collaboration with MSF) under The Good Designers.
Connect with The Good Designers:
Facebook | Instagram | YouTube | Peatix Course Schedules
1. Who can i contact should i have questions?
You may e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Is there a minimum class size to proceed?
Yes. We require a minimum class size of 4 people to proceed with the class.
In the event that there is insufficient participants, The Good Designers reserves the right to reschedule the class. Under such circumstances, we will inform you no later than 3 days before the event.
3. What are my transport options getting to the event?
6 Raffles Quay, #15-00, Singapore 048580
Nearest MRT: Raffles Place, take exit "i", we are just after/beside Ascott at Raffles Place.
4. I'm driving, where can I park?
There is parking space at the building 6 Raffles Quay itself at $2.50 per 30 min block.
For weekend classes, we recommend our participants to park at SGX Centre, at $3 per entry.