** Email the following 5 information to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Name as in NRIC:
** If you are NOT using SkillsFuture Credits, but are self-sponsored, or corporate sponsored, please inform us in the email as you register with us so we can assist you accordingly.
The Good Designers newly launched a practical design workshop with Microsoft PowerPoint. Below are some examples of flyers we have created during the course with some participants.
If you find yourself regularly designing marketing collaterals or event banners and posters, this course will equip you for that!
Learn colour resources, FREE high-resolution graphics and more! You may bring along your own graphics, information, company logo to get your creative collaterals done during the course!
Have 1 to 1 consultation time with our Trainer, and create at least 1 to 2 marketing collaterals/content by the end of our workshop.
1. Introduction to the workshop’s objective:
• Theory about design layout principles
• Case Study of Good VS Bad design
2. Hands-on activity:
• Colour Resource and Colour Application in Microsoft PowerPoint
• Commercial FREE graphic resource, download and use them in your design
• Shortlist top 3 design reference from Pinterest
3. Trainer Demo Hands-on activity:
• Canvas setup in Microsoft PowerPoint for A5 Flyer Design
• Design tips, font choices, layout ideas and icon resources
• Copywriting tips in designing
4. Hands-on activity:
• Design your very own Flyer + Consultation with Trainer
• Define, sketch and design your very own Event Banner or Poster (Max. size A3)
• 1 to 1 consultation with Trainer on your design direction, and feedback on how you can improve.
5. Final Q&A and Consultation Time with Trainer
1. Laptop & Charger
2. Mouse & Mouse Pad (Recommended)
1. For corporate trainings that require The Good Designers to provide laptops, do email us about your requirements: email@example.com
2. For corporate trainings bigger than 12 pax, we may recommend to have the corporate training conducted in an alternative training venue at Sunshine Plaza.
3. For corporate clients who prefer for the training to be conducted at your office, do share a photo of the training room facility with us. For schools equipped with computer labs, The Good Designers will be able to train at your venue for your staff or students.
4. For corporate clients whom require The Good Designers to shortern, customize or tweak the course objectives and outcomes to suit your corporate's needs. Please email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email your requirements to us at email@example.com
Charmaine is the Creative Director of Sky Digital Agency and The Good Designers
Being a web designer by training, she designs, consults and trains individuals in design, seo, digital marketing, digital strategy, and creative topics like Infographics.
She started training and equipping her clients in Facebook Marketing, SEO Marketing, Email Marketing, and other key digital marketing topics since 2015. Till date, she has conducted more than 1,000 hours of training, and she is an ACTA Certified Trainer.
Charmaine makes learning interactive, practical and fun. She enjoys breaking down complex topics to help participants gain better understanding and find success in the digital marketing campaigns with FREE digital tools available in the market for Entrepreneurs, Trainers, Adult Educators, Coaches, Business Owners, and SMEs to leverage on.
She strongly believes that the training industry needs more courses and training with smaller group of participants that allows them a more conducive environment to learn, ask questions, and have more 1-to-1 time with the trainer.
She has curated more than 15 digital marketing and creative infographics and design course curriculums over the time span of 2 years, and personally trains and teaches these subjects. Sky Digital Agency offers more than 8 different digital marketing courses.
Charmaine is passionate about training, and helping others through training. She strongly believes in paying it forward to the community will her knowledge and skill sets. Aside training the public and corporates, she also trains youth-at-risks (in collaboration with MSF) under The Good Designers.
Get connected with Charmaine on LinkedIn
Connect with The Good Designers:
Facebook | Instagram | YouTube | Peatix Course Schedules
1. Who can i contact should i have questions?
You may e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Is there a minimum class size to proceed?
Yes. We require a minimum class size of 4 people to proceed with the class.
In the event that there is insufficient participants, The Good Designers reserves the right to reschedule the class. Under such circumstances, we will inform you no later than 3 days before the event.
3. What are my transport options getting to the event?
6 Raffles Quay, #15-00, Singapore 048580
Nearest MRT: Raffles Place, take exit "i", we are just after/beside Ascott at Raffles Place.
4. I'm driving, where can I park?
There is parking space at the building 6 Raffles Quay itself at $2.50 per 30 min block.
For weekend classes, we recommend our participants to park at SGX Centre, at $3 per entry.