** If you are NOT using SkillsFuture Credits, but are self-sponsored, or corporate sponsored, please inform us in the email as you register with us so we can assist you accordingly.
Corporate Course Runs
Aside conducting the class for the public, The Good Designers has conducted 2 corporate course runs (Dec 2017 & Feb 2018) for Decathlon Singapore Omni Channel Department Staff on 1-day HTML and CSS Coding!
a) Share HTML resources with participants
b) Participants will be able to learn the basics of HTML coding to replace images, and edit HTML according to their needs
c) Modify existing HTML template (FREE resources provided) with the following information, feature banner, who we are, services, our team and contact details
By the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
• Modify, update and tweak existing HTML Codes of a working HTML website
• Create web banner designs with free to use web-based software for their HTML website
• Understand cPanel and FTP, upload files to demo server or your own hosting server
• Code and Customize a 1-page HTML informational website
• Attain a relevant skill for their work and business
• Sales & Marketing Professionals who need informational websites quickly
• Business Owners and Individuals who would like to build a professional HTML website in 1-day
• Designers who hope to learn basic HTML coding and editing
• Anyone who would love to add a useful skill to their resume!
To register with your SkillsFuture Credits (Singaporeans 25 years old has $500 credits if they have not utilized it yet)
Please email the following details below to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Name as in NRIC:
• Home Address:
Behind the scenes Video of The Good Designers Training
About the Trainer
Charmaine is the Founder and Creative Director of Sky Digital Agency and The Good Designers.
She has been conducting training since 2015, equipping her clients in Facebook Marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) & Search Engine Marketing (SEM). Till date, she has conducted more than 1,000 training hours.
Charmaine makes learning interactive, practical and fun. She enjoys breaking down complex topics to help participants gain better understanding on Facebook Marketing, SEO & SEM, Infographics Design and more!
She strongly believes that the training industry needs more courses and training with smaller group of participants that allows them a more conducive environment to learn, ask questions, and have more 1-to-1 time with the trainer.
Charmaine is passionate about training, and helping others through training. She strongly believes in paying it forward to the community will her knowledge and skill sets. Aside training the public and corporates, she also trains youth-at-risks (in collaboration with MSF) under The Good Designers.