In 2015, Adobe Photoshop was the first course content we have developed at The Good Designers, which we later got the 2-day Adobe Photoshop Course SkillsFuture Credit Eligible in 2016.
If you would like to use your SkillsFuture Credits for the Adobe Photoshop Course, join The Good Designers for our 2-day Get SUPER Creative with Adobe Photoshop Course instead!
Who is this workshop for:
This workshop is for individuals who would like to get started on designing, and be able to edit Photoshop files, text, images, and design simple marketing collaterals that looks professionally done!
Would you like to learn how Adobe Photoshop works? How you can clone and superimpose items? How you can design your very own marketing collateral, and more.
By the end of the course, you will learn how to design at least 2 design deliverables with Adobe Photoshop:
(a) 1 Name Card
(b) 1 Double-Sided A5 Flyer or 1 Double-Sided Post Card Design
Day 1 of the workshop:
1a) Introduction to Photoshop
1b) Learn how to design a Name Card in Adobe Photoshop
1c) Design your very own Name Card Design
1d) Learn how to design an A5 Flyer / Post Card with QR code
1e) Design your very own A5 Flyer / Post Card Design
1f) Saving your files for PRINT (Different PDF formats, 150dpi or 300dpi)
1g) Learn how to save image files for web (file-size friendly, 72dpi)
1h) Question & Answer Time with Trainer
Explore our 2-day Adobe Photoshop Course Content >
This is a Certificate Course.
Upon completion of the 1-day course, receive a Certificate of Completion from The Good Designers.
This workshop empowers the following professionals:
Marketers who need to design marketing collaterals quickly, and/or manage their social media content.
Working professionals: Finance, Presenters, Sales & Marketing Professionals who need to design marketing collaterals i.e. A5 Flyers, A4/A3 Posters done.
1. Computer savvy, uses the computer at least once a day
2. Surfs the internet at least once a day
1. Laptop & Charger
2. Mouse & Mouse Pad (Recommended for more control when you design!)
3. If you do not have any Photoshop Version on your computer system, let us know, and we will provide the 7-day FREE Trial URL for your download at least 1 to 2 days before the class
4. Logo, Graphics and Design references you like (Recommended!)
1. For corporate trainings that require The Good Designers to provide laptops, do email us about your requirements: email@example.com
2. For corporate trainings bigger than 12 pax, we may recommend to have the corporate training conducted in an alternative venue, WIS@Changi Road 116 Changi Road, #05-01/15 Singapore 419718.
3. If you are able to provide training venue and computer labs, do share with us your requirements even if you will need The Good Designers to shortern, customize or tweak the course outcomes to suit your corporate's needs. Please email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Charmaine is the Founder and Creative Director of Sky Digital Agency and The Good Designers.
She has been conducting training since 2015, equipping her clients in Facebook Marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) & Search Engine Marketing (SEM). Till date, she has conducted more than 1,000 training hours.
Charmaine makes learning interactive, practical and fun. She enjoys breaking down complex topics to help participants gain better understanding on Facebook Marketing, SEO & SEM, Infographics Design and more!
She strongly believes that the training industry needs more courses and training with smaller group of participants that allows them a more conducive environment to learn, ask questions, and have more 1-to-1 time with the trainer.
Charmaine is passionate about training, and helping others through training. She strongly believes in paying it forward to the community will her knowledge and skill sets. Aside training the public and corporates, she also trains youth-at-risks (in collaboration with MSF) under The Good Designers.
Connect with The Good Designers:
Facebook | Instagram | YouTube | Peatix Course Schedules
1. Who can i contact should i have questions?
You may e-mail us at email@example.com
2. Is there a minimum class size to proceed?
Yes. We require a minimum class size of 4 people to proceed with the class.
In the event that there is insufficient participants, The Good Designers reserves the right to reschedule the class. Under such circumstances, we will inform you no later than 3 days before the event.
3. What are my transport options getting to the event?
6 Raffles Quay, #15-00, Singapore 048580
Nearest MRT: Raffles Place, take exit "i", we are just after/beside Ascott at Raffles Place.
4. I'm driving, where can I park?
There is parking space at the building 6 Raffles Quay itself at $2.50 per 30 min block.
For weekend classes, we recommend our participants to park at SGX Centre, at $3 per entry.